Please review the official requirements at
to ensure you have the latest information.
The current guidelines are indicated below, but these guidelines may be subject to change :
1. Complete the online visa application form, including authorized signatory with company stamp.
2. Two passport copies of the applicant (passport must be valid for at least 6 months).
3. Two recent passport size, colour photographs with white background.
4. Copy of attested qualification certificate (must be translated in Arabic language by legal translators).
5. Official letter from the University describing course fee, course title and course duration.
6. Proof of registration fee for the course student has enrolled (minimum fees AED 5000 per annum).
Note: the above requirements are only to get entry permit visa. Medical, EID and visa stamping are the second step my needs additional documents.
The RAK Branch Campus Student Support team will assist you throughout the process.